We are now feeding Ben pureed versions of whatever I am cooking for dinner – with mixed results. He loved the slow-cooker chicken & peas I made last night. I basically put a chicken in the slow cooker with some seasonings, and left it all day, and then pureed some of the thigh and back meat with defrosted frozen peas and chicken broth. That was a big hit. Surprisingly, not so much the pureed pot roast from earlier in the week: bison brisket with potatoes and the vegetables from the slow cooker. Ben ate some of it, but maybe the new tastes and textures threw him off. Paul thought it was delicious though, so at least SOMEONE likes my cooking.
- we built this city on inside jokes
- a meditation on meditation
- 40 snuck up on me
- the complete lack of glamour in business travel
- the only acceptable wall is the London Wall
- i has a tween!
- the post online argument shameover
- why dietland matters
- happy 20th to impressionable women everywhere
- where’s the revolution? (everything counts in large amounts)