Additionally, under Obama, I will not get completely fucked over in healthcare. Neither will the rest of the nation. And that, in itself, is also a LOT of money that will be going back into the economy – instead of into the health insurance corporations pockets. That’s a lot of bankruptcies that won’t happen. That is one more step back towards America’s financial wellbeing. Every little bit, right now, really counts.
- we built this city on inside jokes
- a meditation on meditation
- 40 snuck up on me
- the complete lack of glamour in business travel
- the only acceptable wall is the London Wall
- i has a tween!
- the post online argument shameover
- why dietland matters
- happy 20th to impressionable women everywhere
- where’s the revolution? (everything counts in large amounts)